We are seeking exceptional individuals for the position of Aviation Research Specialist in support of our Aviation Database Solutions program. This position is full-time.
Upon completion of our comprehensive training, provided upon hire, you will be contacting owners and operators in the business aviation community to obtain, verify, and properly log information into our custom database, while upholding the integrity of JETNET’s global Aviation Database Solutions program. You will obtain information through several means including international and domestic outbound calling, email, and the use of various registries and external sources.
- Minimum of 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Microsoft Office email experience
- Attention to detail - accurate data entry required
- Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment
- Willingness to remain seated and using phone and computer for extended periods of time
- Outgoing personality
- High level of comfort communicating with many people and different personalities, both internal and external, including global audience of high-profile individuals
- Remain professional while displaying integrity, diplomacy, and tact at all times
- 1 year of phone-based customer experience considered a plus
- Aviation experience a plus
We view our remarkable staff as valued professionals, who provide a welcoming work environment, and is why we offer competitive starting wage, the latest technology, superior benefits, and independence, and recognize additional experience and language skills.