JETNET iQ Summits are speaker forums on current and emerging developments in the industry, along with high-profile networking opportunities.
Summits bring together titans of the business aviation industryâ€”in fields as diverse as finance, manufacturing, supply, and data analysisâ€”along with sales and marketing executives who seek an unvarnished take on the current state and future direction of aviation. These annual events feature networking opportunities, and an all-day program featuring industry speakers and panelists, as well as targeted workshops.
JETNET iQ Summits include:
- Presentation of the latest JETNET iQ research results
- Industry leadersâ€™ intelligence and predictions
- Results from JETNET iQâ€™s independent quarterly intelligence reports and metrics
- Economic and industry analyses
- Aircraft owner/operator survey results
- Delivery and fleet forecasts
JETNET iQ staff share insights from JETNET iQâ€™s proprietary survey database, with information from more than 12,000 owner/operator respondents from 129 countries. This is the largest on-going research of customer sentiment available in the business aviation industry.
Visit the JETNET iQ website for more information.
To >> KNOW MORE about JETNET iQ Summits, contact
Rolland Vincent, JETNET iQ Creator/Director at 972-439-2069 (cell) or firstname.lastname@example.org