TWO WORLD-CLASS PLATFORMS, ONE UNIFYING APP
Access the world’s most accurate business aviation data from within Salesforce Solutions
JETNET for Salesforce enables access to accurate and timely worldwide fixed and rotary wing aircraft data from within the Salesforce platform. Work faster, identify prospects sooner, and better qualify opportunities. Move up to a faster, more accurate Salesforce solution integration.
Supercharge Your Customer Relationship Management
JETNET clients can receive, update, and manage data on companies/accounts, contacts, and aircraft—all from within the Salesforce platform.
Key JETNET for Salesforce features/benefits:
- Access and import JETNET company, contact, and even aircraft data
- One click to create, update, and customize company/accounts, contacts, and aircraft records
- Maintain original—or create new—company relationships in aircraft records
- Navigate JETNET program links and records without leaving the Salesforce platform
- One click to navigate/reference JETNET records
- Easily identify and sync data changes since your last visit
- Search targeted aviation attributes/filters within the Salesforce platform for accounts, contacts, and aircraft
- Conduct cross-relational searches between companies/aircraft/contacts and more
- Centralized dashboard with JETNET synced records in the Salesforce platform, including search within searches
- One click to record syncing or field-by-field selective sync
- Recognize/create automatic primary account and contact/aircraft relationships
- Salesforce solution aircraft record relational intelligence with 50+ fields
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Increase data integrity/accuracy with JETNET verified updates/syncs
- Enrich aviation information/fields for accounts/companies
- Profile aviation prospects/decision makers progressively
- Use coalition-based enhancement for closing deals
- Direct relationships between pipeline/opportunities and aircraft records
Download JETNET for Salesforce today from the Salesforce AppExchange at appexchange.salesforce.com.
Salesforce and AppExchange are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc., and are used here with permission.