JETNET is looking for entry-level, full or part-time Research Associates to join our research department. Extensive training is provided upon hire.
- Collect, update, and verify information surrounding business aircraft in our internal database
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of all data collection and data entry
- Communicate openly with team members, supervisors, and national and international business aviation professionals
- Conduct independent web research relating to business aviation
- Follow established protocols and procedures with the highest level of honesty and integrity
- Minimum of 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Proficiency in Chinese or Japanese considered a plus
- Available to work Sunday–Thursday, 3:00 p.m.–11:30 p.m.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable communicating with a wide range of individuals by phone and email
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a group
- 1 year of phone-based customer experience considered a plus